Speakers' RoomCopyright: © Universitätsbibliothek
The University Library provides a Speakers' Room for students and employees of RWTH. The Speakers' Room is a room equipped with special technology and offers the opportunity to practice lectures and presentations or interviews. By allowing speakers to film themselves on camera and view the results afterwards, presentation technique and presence in front of the camera are rehearsed and improved.
The offer is aimed at RWTH students and employees who want to practice and prepare speeches and presentations.
The Speakers Room is located in Library 2, 3rd floor and can be booked at the following times:
- Mondays from 9 to 11 am
- Thursdays from 2 to 4 pm
- Booking is mandatory. Please note: You can only use the room alone or in pairs. Only one person can make the reservation.
- Appointments must be booked for Mondays by the preceding Friday, 4 pm and for Thursdays by the preceding Wednesday, 4 pm.
- You will receive a confirmation email about your booking.
- You can also cancel the appointment at any time via the confirmation email.
- If you do not show up at the agreed time after 20 minutes, the booking will be forfeited.
- Camera (Canon Eos 90D)
- Memory cards for the camera
- HDMI cable with mini HDMI connector
- large flat screen for watching the recordings
- Instructions for using the camera
How it works:
Fill out the reservation form and submit it. You will receive a confirmation if the room is available at the requested time.