Accessibility in the library
- +49 241 80 94459
- Send Email
Resources for Visually Impaired Students at the Information Center
Assistive technology and specialist equipment for visually impaired students is available through the Information Center:
- screen reading devices with PC monitors
- computers with internet access, Cobra screen reading software, and Microsoft Office programs
Please consult the Library staff beforehand if you wish to use these services.
The main entrance to the University Library is wheelchair accessible via a ramp located to the left of the steps. The Central Library and the Library 2 have elevators.
Exceptions to Circulation Policies for Disabled Library Users (from 50%) and Users with Chronic Health Conditions
- loan period extension from four weeks to six weeks is possible
- extension of short loan period to three days possible for reference items
- fees, overdue notices and renewal policies remain unchanged
- holds placed on ordered items may be extended