Conference proceedings on CDs and USB sticks often have limited distribution. Visibility increases when you publish the proceedings on our document server.
Are you organizing a conference and are planning to record the conference proceedings?
- Format templates: Offer templates for submissions?
- Peer Review: Which peer review process is suitable?
- Scope: Complete works or abstracts?
- Format: printed, CD, USB stick, or online?
- Publisher: publishing house or self publication?
- Web of Science: Is an indexation in the database Web of Science (formerly ISI) desired or planned? Clarivate Analytics, the publisher of the databse, offers an overivew on its website of the conditions for acceptance.
Open Conference Systems
Open Conference Systems (OCS) is an open source software used to create conference websites. From the call for papers to the publication of the conference proceedings, all tasks can be conducted with the software.
OCS wwas developed by the Public Knowledge Project (PKP), a research and software development initiative by four partners: Stanford University, the Department of Education at the University of British Columbia, and the library and Canadian Centre for Studies in Publishing at Simon Fraser University.