Publishing via institutional repository of RWTH Aachen University
If you select this option, the University Library will publish your dissertation on the RWTH Publications server for you.
- Your work has enhanced visibility worldwide and is more easily accessible and searchable.
- Your work contains a permanent, stable URL, which means that it can be cited reliably.
- You only need to grant the University Library non-exclusive rights of use to your work. You are then free to republish your work at any time.
- Fill in the Online Form.
- Upload your publication (PDF and original format e.g. Word or LaTeX).
- The PDF file will be made available and accessible online after official approval and authorization by the faculty in question.
- The author agreement will be displayed at the end of the online form. Please print out the form and sign it.
- By signing the author agreement, you agree to grant RWTH Aachen University Library the right to disseminate your work online.
- Book a submission date in our appointment tool.
Please take a hardcopy and the author's agreement with you on your booked date
E-gallery, room EE 016
It is also possible to submit the documents via mail.