RWTH Publications was developed together with FZ Jülich within the JARA collaboration. By merging proof of publication and a full text server, the system centrally documents RWTH Aachen's performance in one location. Its numerous functions fulfill the demand for a modern document server to support academic publishing and are continuously developed further.
Do you have questions?
We are happy to help you in person, over the phone, and via email. You can schedule an appointment if you would like assistance in person. If necessary, your appointment can also be held at your institute.
- Professional online publishing
- in accordance with the Horizon2020 standards
- Comfortable administration and presentation of your contributions
- Easier input with automatic import
- Internal document magement (institute collections)
- Documentation of terms and rights of use (licenses) and funding programs per publication
- Consideration of author IDs (e.g. ORCID, ResearcherID)
- Re-use of redigitized data
- Publication lists
- Statistics and evaluations
Would you like to be notified in the future of current and important information regarding the document server? Then subscribe to our RWTH Publications newsletter.